Online sports betting in Uganda has been on the upswing in the past five years with many renowned bookmakers entering the African market. Most of these bookmakers give new users a bookmaker registration bonus as an introductory offer to the site.
Here is a short overview of some available bookmakers’ promotions in Uganda:
Bookmaker Welcome Bonuses
What is a betting welcome bonus and a betting bonus in general?
Bookmaker sign up bonuses and promotional bonuses, in general, are given out as incentives for users to join a site. Bonuses usually come in the form of free money or bonus cash. To activate these bonuses, you may require a bonus code. Bonus codes come in the form of words or phrases, such as for example ‘MAXBONUS,’ which can be used during bookmaker registration to activate the bookmaker sign up bonus. if you have a bonus in a form of bookmaker deposit bonus, you need to stake a certain deposit amount to claim your bonus.
Read through the following article to make sure you complete the bookmaker registration without any issues and get information on all the renowned bookmaker sign up bonuses available in Uganda at the moment.
Bookmaker Sign Up Bonus Requirements
Sign up bonuses require that certain requirements are met before users may activate their bonus and withdraw bonus money. The following requirements are most popular amongst Ugandan betting sites:
- Sign up bonuses are reserved for new users only. Existing users may not take part in the bonus. The creation of new accounts by existing users is strictly prohibited.
- Users must sign up for a Bookmaker account. During the registration process, a bonus code may be required to be entered in order to activate the sign-up bonus.
- A minimum deposit limit may be required for the bonus to be activated. Depositing less than the limit will result in the sign-up bonus not activating.
- Turnover or wagering requirements may be in place for a sign-up bonus. This means a certain amount must be wagered before users may withdraw their bonus money. The wagering requirement may come with minimum odds, which requires all bets that qualify for the turnover requirement be equal to or greater than the provided odds.
- A time limit may be in place for the turnover requirement. If users do not complete the requirement in the given time limit, all bonus money is forfeited.
- A bookmaker deposit bonus is a type of bonus that requires you to place a deposit to claim a bonus
Bookmaker Registration Guide – Step by Step
A betting welcome bonus can be claimed only via the registration. Bookmaker Registration will be required before any sign-up bonus can be acquired. Registration may take place both via PC or mobile. Most Ugandan sites currently do not have mobile applications, thus you will not be able to register through iTunes or Google Play. Use the following step by step guide to ensure you don’t miss out on your chance to claim your bonus:
- Visit the Bookmaker of your choice (World Star Betting Uganda is used as an example in this case) Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- You will be taken to the Bookmaker registration form. The Bookmaker registration form requires that you fill out personal details and create a unique username and password combination for your betting account.
- In the form, you may also have to enter a bonus code. Look for a field or box named ‘Promo Code’ or ‘Bonus Code.’ Make sure you type in the bonus code correctly. Those codes are sometimes required to activate a betting bonus.
- To finish registration, tick the terms and conditions box and click ‘REGISTER’.
- You will now be required to validate your account by retrieving an e-mail from the e-mail address you provided in the form. Click on the validation link to validate your account.
- For deposit bonuses, users will have to make a deposit on the site before the bonus is activated.
- If completed correctly the bonus money will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
Bookmaker Sign Up Bonuses
Sign up bonuses can come in many forms. The following are the most common types of sign up bonuses:
No Deposit Bonus
While most bonuses will require users to make deposits or even bets before activating, no deposit bonuses become active shortly after registration. All that they require is that a user joins a site and activates the bonus. This could be in the form of a bonus code or automatic activation.
No deposit bonuses are rare but should be taken advantage of whenever given the chance, as there is no risk involved.
The most common type of bonus, deposit bonuses require that users make a deposit to activate the sign-up bonus. The bonus is generally given as a percentage of the money deposited. So, for example, a 100% deposit or match deposit, would give a user the same amount as their original deposit in bonus money. There is always a minimum and maximum deposit which can be activated with the bonus. Deposit bonuses are usually activated by bonus codes, but can also be activated automatically after a deposit is made.
First Bet Bonus
First Bet bonuses are similar to deposit bonuses, except they go one step further and require users to make the first bet before the deposit is awarded. Much like deposit bets, the amount given in bonus money is a percentage of the user’s first bet. First Bet bonuses can also be given as insurance bets. In this case, users will be given the chance to make a risk free bet, if they lose their bet will be re-credited to their account.
Online Betting Sites In Uganda – Conclusion
Currently, there is a number of different sites available in Uganda giving users the opportunity to take part in a sign-up bonus. Many of these bonuses require a sign up before you can take advantage of the welcome bonus. Make sure you are ready to activate your bonus by reading the above guides.
Some of the enticing Ugandan signup bonuses are provided by World Star Betting, Bet9ja and Betin Uganda. Make sure you don’t miss out the chance to start off your betting stint with extra bonus money. Activate your sign up bonus now!